Currently, barrier-free facilities available at the Hong Kong Museum of History are:
* Automatic doors at the entrances of G/F and 1/F
* Passenger lifts are available at G/F Lobby and 1/F Lobby to allow wheelchair users to visit Exhibition Gallery and to use other venue services (Lift service will be suspended from 10 May 2021 in order to carry out the lift modernisation works. Please access the 1/F entrance via footbridge if needed.)
* Audible signal and elevator buttons with braille codes in passenger lifts
* Box Office counter and counter in Resource Centre with height suitable for wheelchair users; induction loop system at Resource Centre to serve the purpose of hearing aids
* Accessible toilets at G/F Lobby and 1/F Lobby
You are welcome to contact Ms Joan CHUNG, the Manager of the Hong Kong Museum of History at 2724 9037 during office hours or call the duty staff at 2724 9042.